Tuesday, August 31, 2010

2 Months


Our sweet little nugget is already 2 months and it is already impossible to imagine our lives without her! She has made these past two months absolutely incredible! It is amazing to see how truly loved we all are. With all of the visits from our friends and family it is hard not to feel like the luckiest people on the planet!!

I also think that we have been blessed with such a laid back little girl - of course she gets it from us!! She really has been perfect though! She is such a good temperament and is already sleeping through the night for us. Well from about 9:30 - 5 anyway and then right back to bed for another 3 our stretch! What more could we ask for at 2 months. We can take the child anywhere - we are always out running around and she loves it, we have never once had a problem. As long as I have a bottle with us we are set!! I am so thankful that she will take a bottle, I know some breastfeeding moms aren't as lucky and we once again feel blessed!

I am already constantly thinking about what it is going to be like to take her to daycare at the end of September :( I mean having a routine again and being back at a job I love sounds great, but the thought of someone else getting to see that sweet face all day just isn't fair. Thank goodness we have found a place that we think we will love, we honestly have heard only fantastic things about the place and the care givers!! I still have a month off and we are going to be sure to enjoy every minute of it!! With up coming birthday celebrations and a visit from my aunt from Wales we are going to have an action packed September! Not wasting any more time on the computer this morning - off to play with my sweetie!

No comments: