Sunday, April 3, 2011

9 Months!


9 months has come and already gone! I cant believe it! I have obviously too busy enjoying it too even update the blog-I really have to get better at this! I love doing it - like lots of other things - I just need to find the time for it - again, like lots of other things!!

Emma is completely amazing us and we love every second we have with her - I am reminded often about how lucky we are to have everything that we do. She is absolutely into everything, her crawling has two gears! One just to get her somewhere and the other to get her into something that she shouldn't be playing with! Usually consists of chewing on a shoe - yes she is our child and not a puppy :) She is standing great on her own, but isn't quite sure if she wants to take a step or not-we hope she takes her time with this one! I know our lives will be forever changed once that girl can walk. I have a feeling it is going to be two steps and then just running!! She does great walking behind her walker - we have spent a lot of time in the hallway the past week just letting her do laps - we are all very entertained!

She will eat anything that you put in front of her and she is still sporting those two little teeth, although I believe another one will be joining anytime now. The drool and runny nose is in full swing this weekend!!

We are so excited for Spring to finally be upon us - it means a lot more time outside! FINALLY!! Off to enjoy the sunshine for the afternoon.

No comments: