Friday, May 28, 2010

36 Weeks!

Had our 36 week appointment today and all is great!! As usual with Miss E everything is going just at should be!! We are measuring at 36 1/2 weeks and there isn't much to update other than that! They think that she is just about 6 pounds and still has a strong heartbeat at 145!! So glad hearing that everything is right on track even though we are getting anxious with all of the waiting!! We would love to have her any day now so we can just see that face and start our journey as a threesome!! But patience is something we will need for many years to come so I guess it is best we start working on it now!
Gearing up for a nice long holiday weekend!! For sure we are going to take it easy - at least I will be!! Looking forward to some pool time!! I NEVER would get in the water this early in the pool season, but with the temperature I seem to be running at these days combined with the 90 degree weather I may be racing the kids to be the first one in!! I know I will not be sitting in the sun as long as I used to! My skin is completely different these days - I bought SPF 45!!!! WHAT?!?! I used to buy a cute bikini and some SPF 30 and I was set for the summer! NOT THE CASE THIS YEAR!!! SPF 45 and a cover up for this preggo!!! Oh well - Im ready! Hope to cook out with some friends and get some things done around the house in preparation for Miss E's arrival! Not much left to do! Just finishing up a few last minute things!! Hope to check these off before I come up with more projects!! I have been able to spend some time putting together a pregnancy album - of course my friend Jenny inspired me! Of course it is a work in progress but I am sure will look back and love it!!. Here are a couple of pics from the album pages - like I said a work in progress!!!

Have a fabulous and safe Holiday weekend!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

OH MY GOODNESS YOU LOOK SOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!! You look GREAT little Momma!!! And i am LOVING your pregnancy album!! It looks awesome!! You've done well my friend, you've done well! ; ) LOVE IT! xoxo